Grilled Peach & Chipotle Salsa

Peaches, I love them. When they are so saturated, that the juice drips down your arm all the way to your elbow; and you are too busy enjoying the delicious pleasures of your peach to care.

Maybe I should write steamy romance novels because that line was smoking, much like this recipe. The fire from the grill brings out the sweetness of a ripe yet firm peach. With the added chipotle peppers; the spice is out of control, in a good way.

Just click over to Β a spicy perspectiveΒ for the recipe!

10 Responses to “Grilled Peach & Chipotle Salsa”

Ramya — August 31, 2011 at 9:51 am

Who can resist this steamy peach salsa:-) Looks hot!!!
    Thank u for visiting my space and leaving suck kind comments:-)
    And all the best for that steamy romance novel!!

• Samantha replied on — September 23rd, 2011 at 6:39 pm

Thank you! I suppose I should get started on that novel πŸ˜›

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking — August 31, 2011 at 12:25 pm

Oh my goodness this recipe sounds and looks so awesome!!! I am ready to try this today! I have got to see if there is any way to make this recipe and can it to have during the winter months when peaches aren’t in season.

Hannah — August 31, 2011 at 9:12 pm

What a perfect sear! I can’t believe summer is almost over and I’ve only pulled out the grill twice. Three times more, tomorrow- I must make this!

Charissa — September 2, 2011 at 4:53 pm

Seriuosly…I just want this and a big pile of organic tortilla chips right now! It looks crazy good!

Peach salsa is so up my alley. Normal salsa is good too, but there’s something about that peachy sweetness. Mmm….

Claudia — January 4, 2013 at 6:18 pm

Want to make it but don’t see the recipe just 3 pictures! Wondering if that happens a lot on pinterest since this is the second recipe I’ve wanted to try (different sites) and they haven’t been available any more πŸ™

• Samantha replied on — January 4th, 2013 at 6:21 pm

Just click the link where it says “source: A spicy perspective” and it will take you to the original blog post. πŸ™‚

Claudia — January 4, 2013 at 6:27 pm

Thank you, that worked :). Looks like a fun recipe to try in the summer!

1. Pingback: Nutmeg Nanny » Chai Tea Ice Cream