Chai Tea Ice Cream

It’s that time again — Ice cream time! Time to freeze that freezer bowl and let your batter churn. You can find the recipe for this Chai Tea Ice Cream (and the rest of this post), over at Nutmeg Nanny. My guest post is there along with 2 weeks worth of other great ice cream recipes. It is the end of the Nutmeg Nanny Ice Cream Social so head on over to check out all the amazing ice cream recipes you may have missed!

11 Responses to “Chai Tea Ice Cream”

Lynna — August 26, 2012 at 3:37 pm

Heading over!! I`m wherever ice cream is!

• Samantha replied on — August 27th, 2012 at 9:21 am

As always, Lynna you are awesome!

Christine (Cook the Story) — August 26, 2012 at 5:17 pm

As you know, I *loved* the idea of making my own Green Tea Ice Cream but this takes that thought a huge step further. Can’t wait for my ice cream attachment birthday present to arrive! (My parents are getting me one. Should be here soon!)

• Samantha replied on — August 27th, 2012 at 9:21 am

Hooray! I’m glad you can finally join in on the ice cream making fun. I’m excited to see what you will create. :D

Dee D. — August 27, 2012 at 10:32 pm

The ice cream looks amazing :) Amazing shots too by the way! I have so much trouble shooting ice cream, but your ice cream looks perfect :)

JulieD — August 28, 2012 at 12:27 am

I’m heading over right now…I love your ice cream recipes!

katie — August 28, 2012 at 12:06 pm

Yes please this looks fab! Heading over to Brandy’s now!

marla — September 14, 2012 at 8:32 am

Love this recipe! Will be linking back to this in my upcoming post :)

• Samantha replied on — September 14th, 2012 at 8:35 am

Thanks! It’s my favorite ice cream recipe thus far.

1. Pingback: 100 Sweet Fall Treats: A Recipe Round Up on FamilyFreshCooking.com — Family Fresh Cooking

2. Pingback: The Whole Foods Survival Guide: How To Navigate Your First Trip » Sweet Remedy