Happy Holidays: Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate Recipe

Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate | Sweet Remedy

Wishing you a very Happy Holiday with this Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate Recipe!

“You got peanut butter in my chocolate!”

“You got chocolate in my peanut butter!”

Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate

Yield: 2

Cook Time: 10

Total Time: 10

2 1/2 cups milk
2 two ounce milk chocolate bars
2 Tbsp peanut butter
whipped cream
chocolate sauce

In a pot, bring milk to a simmer on low heat.

Once simmering, add the chocolate bars (in pieces) and the peanut butter.

Stir often to prevent burning and evenly distribute the melting chocolate and peanut butter.

Once everything is melted pour into two mugs and top with whipped cream and chocolate sauce. Enjoy!

Looking for more? Subscribe via Email. Follow Sweet Remedy on Bloglovin’ or Feedly!

13 Responses to “Happy Holidays: Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate Recipe”

Lynna — December 25, 2012 at 2:50 pm

Ohh yum! What a great spin on hot chocolate!

• Samantha replied on — December 27th, 2012 at 10:25 am

;D chocolate and pb go together so well I had to put pb in my chocolate! Hope you had a lovely holiday season lynna!

Kiersten @ Oh My Veggies — December 27, 2012 at 7:42 pm

I just punched my husband in the arm for using the last of our milk earlier today. Because we have everything else needed to make this and I could SO use a mug of chocolate & peanut butter deliciousness right now…

Bonita — February 13, 2013 at 10:44 pm

Just letting you know that I linked to this post on my page about Gourmet Hot Chocolate Recipes: http://www.zujava.com/gourmet-hot-chocolate-recipe

• Samantha Seeley replied on — February 13th, 2013 at 10:48 pm

Thank you :)!

Marti — December 29, 2013 at 7:40 pm

This looks mouthwatering!! I wanted to let you know I featured it in my roundup! You can see it here…http://sewlicioushomedecor.com/30-delicious-hot-chocolate-recipes. 🙂

Marti

kayla — October 22, 2014 at 4:05 pm

What kind of milk chocolate bars?? Like Hershey??

• Samantha Seeley replied on — October 25th, 2014 at 8:45 am

Hershey would work fine. I used Ghirardelli.

1. Pingback: Spicy Chipotle Hot Chocolate » Sweet Remedy