75+ Valentine’s Day Recipes So Good You’ll Regret Having to Share
You know when something is so good you just don’t want to share it? I know the race to the last bite all too well when there is two spoons involved. Thankfully Joe usually lets me have more than half of the brownie topped with vanilla ice cream we ultimately order.
These recipes will give selfishness a new meaning! There is no shame in eating alone on Valentine’s Day. I know that I’ve shoved a few cupcakes in my face to quell my sadness. Even if you aren’t eating alone, these recipes are great for sharing. (If you have to.)
Sweet Remedy Recipes:
Red Velvet Ice Cream with Cream Cheese Frosting Swirls – Red Velvet Ice Cream as it should be. Cream, eggs, milk and red velvet cake chunks with cream cheese frosting swirls! Way better than anything you could buy in the ice cream aisle.
Boozy Chocolate Cherry Cake – Chocolate, booze and luscious red cherries are combined in this perfect for Valentine’s Day cake!
Rainier Cherry and Mascarpone Mini Tarts – Cherries again. Anything red or chocolate goes on Valentine’s Day.
Red Velvet Hot Chocolate – Let’s be real here. This is just hot chocolate with a deep red hue. Still pretty cute for Valentine’s Day!
Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting – Classic Red Velvet Cupcakes, you can’t go wrong here!
Blood Orange Rosemary Cocktail – Here is a pretty pink cocktail for you and your honey. Or so you can drown yourself in alcohol and forget your troubles. Either way, win/win!
Cranberry Pistachio Chocolate Bark – This could really go for any holiday. Cranberries are red so I figure it fits for Valentine’s Day as well!
Creamy Chocolate Fondue Dip – This chocolate dip is so creamy and perfect for dipping fruit into! You can use the strawberries to feed each other and be adorable.
Raspberry Riesling Sorbet Float – Wine. Sorbet. What more do you need?
Chocolate Stout Brownies with Raspberry Sauce – Beer, chocolate and red raspberries: A winning Valentine’s Day combination!
Spicy Chipotle Hot Chocolate – Heat things up (in the bedroom?) with this Spicy Chipotle Hot Chocolate!
Red Cherry Sangria – Red wine, red fruit and cherry booze! Cupid couldn’t have made a better match!
Around the Web:
- Kailleys Kitchen – Valentine’s Day Doughnut Cupcakes
- Kailleys Kitchen – Prosecco Cupcakes
- Bake Love Give – Peanut Butter M&M Cookies
- Bake Love Give – Dove Heart Peanut Blossoms
- Persnickety Plates – Red Velvet Cream Cheese Swirl Cookies
- Wonky Wonderful – Chocolate Mousse Recipe (Egg Free!)
- The Frugal Foodie Mama – Red Velvet Molten Cakes
- The Frugal Foodie Mama – Lighter Strawberry Cheesecakes For Two
- Yummy Smells – Red Velvet Popcorn
- Wine and Glue – Red Velvet Bread Pudding
- Cooking with the Books – Chocolate Pomegranate Mousse
- The Law Students Wife – Sprinkles Strawberry Cake with Fluffy Cheesecake Frosting
- The Law Students Wife – Chocolate Beet Cake
- One Creative Mommy – Valentine Heart Shaped Pancakes Tutorial
- Beacause I Like Chocolate – Pomegranate Brownies
- The Kitchen is My Playground – Chocolate Valentine Kiss Cookies
- Farm Fresh Feasts – Valentines Pizza
- Snappy Gourmet – Chocolate Stout Cupcakes
- Snappy Gourmet – Dipped Conversation Hearts Krispies Treats
- Keep It Sweet Desserts – Triple Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Healthy Slow Cooking – Crockpot Lavender Rose Cocoa
- Because I Like Chocolate – Sweet and Salty Chocolate Cake
- Beyond Frosting – Bacon Potato Chip Truffles
- Beyond Frosting – Smores Red Velvet Waffle Stacks
- Karens Kitchen Stories – Glazed Doughnut Cookies
- Chocolate Chocolate and More – Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- Cooking on the Weekends – Nutella Brownies
- Cooking on the Weekends – Raspberry Beet Valentines Day Cupcakes (Gluten Free!)
- The Taylor House – Easy Valentine Ice Cream Treats
- The Taylor House – Strawberry Ice Cream Float
- Joanne Eats Well With Others – Red Velvet and Cinnamon Layer Cake
- Joanne Eats Well With Others – Linzer Cookies
- Kitchen Tested – Red Velvet Cookie Dough Ice Cream (Gluten Free!)
- Simply Southern Baking – White Chocolate Strawberry Fudge Brownie Bites
- Jen’s Favorite Cookies – Chocolate Cherry Sugar Cookies
- Jen’s Favorite Cookies – Cherry Cookies with Vanilla Frosting Dip
- The Corner Kitchen Blog – Mexican Hot Chocolate Doughnuts
- The Corner Kitchen Blog – Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Ganache
- Books and Cooks – Valentine Sugar Cookies
- Books and Cooks – Pink Refrigerator Cookies
- Cupcakes and Kale Chips – Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Strawberries
- Cupcakes and Kale Chips – Strawberry Tiramisu Cheesecake Cups
- Cooking with Jax – Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- Cooking with Jax – Homemade Fruit Snacks
- Cooking on the Front Burners – Lavender Chocolate Truffles
- Cooking on the Front Burners – Raspberry Truffle Tart
- Jen’s Favorite Cookies – Red Velvet Cake Batter Dip
- Call Me PMC – Outrageous Red Velvet Brownies
- Mom on Time Out – Easy Valentines Day Patties
- Mom on Time Out – Strawberry White Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Pass the Sushi – White Chocolate Mousse
- The Tomato Tart – Strawberry Cashew Milk Shake
- The Tomato Tart – Champagne Rose Caramel
- DietHood – Strawberry Cream Cheese Pastries
- Ricki Heller – Sweet Potato Truffle Cups
- Ricki Heller – Love Bites
- Mother Thyme – Fruit Pizza
- Back For Seconds Blog – Skinny Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse
- Chocolate Moosey – Red Velvet Sugar Cookies Bars
- Chocolate Moosey – Red Velvet Mug Cookies
- Jew Hungry – Flourless Chunky Monkey Brownie Cookies
- Homemaking Hacks – 3 Ingredient Raspberry Trifle Recipe
- Julies Eats and Treats – Valentines Swirl Cake
- Julies Eats and Treats – Valentines Snack Mix
- Around My Family Table – Valentines Bundt Cake
- Around My Family Table – Valentines Brownies
- Cravings of a Lunatic- Red Velvet Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Cravings of a Lunatic – Red Velvet Milkshake
- The Kitchen is my Playground – Chocolate Covered Cherry Martinis
- Big Bears Wife – Valentines Cookie Stacks
- Home Cooking Memories – Sweetheart Cinnamon Cake with Glaze
- Home Cooking Memories – Mini Cupcakes on a Stick
- 52 Kitchen Adventures – Nutella Cupcakes for Two
- 52 Kitchen Adventures – Heart Cake Pops
- Yummy Healthy Easy – Strawberry Cool Whip Cookies
- The Divine Miss Mommy – Molten Chocolate Lava Cake
- An Edible Mosaic – Red Velvet Macarons
- An Edible Mosaic – Chocolate Cupcakes for Two