Aloha Daily Good Greens Blend Box

This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Aloha, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #MyAloha #AlohaMoment  http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

Aloha Daily Good Greens Blend Box

I have a hard time getting all of my daily requirements of vegetables in every single day. Some days I eat well over the recommended amount without even thinking about it while others I go a whole day and then realize I’ve only had one serving of vegetables with dinner. With Aloha Daily Good Greens Blend Box, I’m guaranteed two servings of fruits and vegetables with just one drink.

I have made an effort to eat a diet full of healthful and whole foods. I have managed to cut out most processed foods. I eat a good amount of beans, nuts, whole grains and loads of fruits with some veggies mixed in there too, for good measure. I completely quit soda and sugary juice and drink so much water that my bladder almost explodes on a daily basis. I’m finding that while these small changes are life changing and have helped me lose a great deal of weight, there is something really important missing: more vegetables.

Aloha Daily Good Greens Blend Box

Don’t get me wrong, I do eat my veggies, it just isn’t as much as I’d like. I’m working on it. Just tonight I had corn on the cob, fresh green beans and a large salad along side BBQ style chicken so three out of four items on my plate were vegetables. I’m pretty proud of that! Even if you manage to get all of your servings in the form of food, (Good on you!) a product like the Blend Box of Daily Good Greens is really great while traveling. While I was away in Vermont, I brought my Aloha along! I was staying in a hotel room and was eating out each day since there was no access to a kitchen.

I feel really good knowing that if I have one of those days when I track everything I ate from breakfast to lunch and it is lacking vegetables that I can easily remedy that by adding the Blend Box of Daily Good Greens to my water, coconut water or smoothie for a quick snack filled with 14 essential whole foods  in the form of a whole-foods powder in three flavor blends: Original Daily Greens, Chocolate and Berry.

Aloha Daily Good Greens Blend Box

The other day I knew I would be working very late as there was a ribbon cutting ceremony to celebrate the opening of the new science building at the college I work at. I also knew that the ceremony was being catered and it was mostly going to be lots of appetizers, finger foods and desserts. To compensate for this I used the chocolate flavored powder (with cacao!) in my whole grain oatmeal. I loaded the oatmeal up with walnuts, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries and coconut. Eating a chocolate flavored oatmeal with tons of berries was such a great way to start the day!

Aloha Daily Good Greens Blend Box

Aloha Daily Good Greens Blend Box

I also made popsicles with the Berry flavor and coconut milk. It made for a fancy yet healthy frozen treat. I made some of the popsicles mixed with coconut milk that was sweetened slightly with honey and others that were just with a mix of berries, water, and one berry flavored blend box packet.

Aloha Daily Good Greens Blend Box

If you want to try any of these ideas yourself in order to make sure you are getting whole foods and essential nutrients by signing up for the free trial of the blend box. The trial is 14 days with the benefits of becoming auto enrolled into the monthly subscription but don’t worry, you can always cancel if you prefer not to have a subscription and buy the product as needed! With the trial, you get 6 packets to try which are two of each flavor. The blend box is 100% natural, vegan whole-food powder which includes 2 servings of fruits and veggies in a packet with vitamin D which energizes, hydrates and cleanses the body!

After signing up for the free trial all you have to do is mix the powder into 8-10 oz of water, almond milk, smoothie, protein shake or juice! It’s actually really good and quickly becoming one of my go-to morning drinks. I am running out and need to stock up again. So far I have mixed the powder into water and coconut water. I can’t wait to add it into a smoothie or thicker almond milk.

19 Responses to “Aloha Daily Good Greens Blend Box”

Heather // girlichef — September 8, 2014 at 8:56 am

I’m the same way, I love my veggies, but I definitely don’t get as many in a day as I’m supposed to. These are a fantastic idea! Those popsicles look ridiculously good. Off to sign up for a free trial box…

Rebecca {foodie with family} — September 8, 2014 at 9:00 am

I bet those would be great to add to smoothies!

Brenda@Sugar-Free Mom — September 8, 2014 at 12:07 pm

This Popsicles look luscious! I love my veggies too, but it’s certainly helpful to have an added boost whenever you can!

Ashley @ Wishes & Dishes — September 8, 2014 at 12:26 pm

I definitely need all the help I can get with getting my veggies in!! I’m really bad about eating them 🙁

Stephanie @ Back For Seconds — September 8, 2014 at 1:58 pm

Great idea, and in a smoothie or popsicle? MMmm

Kim Kelly (Liv Life) — September 8, 2014 at 2:27 pm

What a fabulous idea!! I’m constantly looking for ways to increase veggies in my kids’ diets, and I can see this working beautifully in their smoothies. And… the fact that is called “aloha” makes it even better! 🙂

Amanda @The Kitcheneer — September 8, 2014 at 3:57 pm

Same here, try as I might sometimes I get sick of too much veggies and I have a day or two where I am turned off to veggies. I still eat them but without much enjoyment. This looks like a perfect solution!

Ginny McMeans — September 8, 2014 at 3:58 pm

This really is a smart idea. Love that they are vegan and there are many days where that extra boost would help me. Thanks!

valmg @ From Val's Kitchen — September 8, 2014 at 8:57 pm

Those berries look amazing! I bet the Popsicles were so good!

Kim (Feed Me, Seymour) — September 8, 2014 at 9:46 pm

This is such a great idea!

Kim Beaulieu — September 8, 2014 at 11:49 pm

This is so cool. And those popsicles, oh em gee. I wonder if they ship to Canada. The box, not the popsicles. But now I’m wondering about that too…

• Samantha Seeley replied on — September 9th, 2014 at 11:22 am

Hey Kim! I just asked for you. They don’t ship to Canada yet but I guess they have a list going to be notified when they do. If you wanted to be on that, you could add your name. 🙂

Lauren @ Healthy Delicious — September 9, 2014 at 11:33 am

I see ads for these on facebook all the time and I’ve been really intrigued but too nervous to actually give them a try. I’m terrible at getting enough veggies in though – maybe I should do the free trial…

• Samantha Seeley replied on — September 9th, 2014 at 1:01 pm

It honestly tastes pretty good. I really liked the berry one in plain water. I use one of those blender bottles with the ball inside to keep the powder mixed. The chocolate was amazing in my oatmeal. Like really good. The green one is good in a smoothie! Let me know if you try it out and how you like it! 🙂

Aly ~ Cooking In Stilettos — September 9, 2014 at 6:33 pm

I’ve heard some really good things about Aloha! I’ll need to look into this because with my schedule, I could really use this – those popsicles – genius!

Meseidy — September 9, 2014 at 6:59 pm

These popsicles look amazing!

Elizabeth@ Food Ramblings — September 10, 2014 at 9:49 am

I really want one of those popsicles right now!

Angie | Big Bear's Wife — September 10, 2014 at 10:49 am

We do eat a ton of fruits and veggies but I’d still love to try this!

Kellie @ The Suburban Soapbox — September 11, 2014 at 1:38 pm

I’d love to try these…I definitely am veggie deficient these days.