Mango Peach Shrimp Tacos

Shrimp Tacos with Mango Peach Salsa | Recipe on Sweet-Remedy.com

I struggle with the question of what to make for dinner every single night but once in a while I hit the nail on the head with something that takes less than 30 minutes and is super tasty. I plan to  keep these Mango Peach Shrimp Tacos in my go-to recipe rotation!

With a little help from my friends at Sabra I was able to come up with these mango peach shrimp tacos. Out of all of the salsas in the Sabra salsa line-up, the mango peach is my favorite. It’s hard to beat for me. It’s sweet and enticing, especially piled high on top of some spicy shrimp with shredded cheddar cheese, black beans, cilantro and a spritz of lime.

Shrimp Tacos with Mango Peach Salsa | Recipe on Sweet-Remedy.com

For this recipe I used the shrimp that you have to peel and devein yourself. I know that it is gross but I can’t get behind the tiny, pre-cooked shrimps they sell in stores. Just roll up yourselves and prepare yourself for the disgusting job in front of you. Just do it. Get it over with. But don’t be like me and leave some of the shell on because you are in a rush to get.it.over.with.

It’s okay to get your hands dirty sometimes while cooking. It’s a part of it. Embrace it and eat some tasty shrimp wrapped in a tortilla shell topped with Sabra Mango Peach Salsa.

Another quick tip: Arrange tacos on the tortillas and heat in the oven for less than 5 minutes to get them a bit toasted and warm. The end result will be so much better!

Disclosure: This year I have partnered with Sabra and I am on their 2014 Tastemaker Panel. I have been monetarily compensated for my time, recipe development and photography. However, all opinions are 100% my own. There are also affiliate links in this post.

Shrimp Tacos with Mango Peach Salsa | Recipe on Sweet-Remedy.com

1/4 tsp cayenne
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1/2 cup black olives, sliced
1 lime
1/2 cup mango peach salsa

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a medium sized skillet. Add black beans. Remove from skillet and set aside in a bowl.

Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the same skillet. Add shrimp and cook while moving shrimp around until color turns from opaque to pink, about 5 minutes.

Add cumin and cayenne to shrimp toss with a spatula and cook for a few more minutes.

Once fully cooked, remove from pan. Arrange tacos on tortillas by adding the cooked shrimp, black beans, cheddar cheese, cilantro and black olives. Squirt the juice of one lime on top of the tacos. Put on a baking sheet and heat in the oven for 2-3 minutes.

Spoon mango peach salsa on top and serve.

Looking for more? Subscribe via Email. Follow Sweet Remedy on Bloglovin’ or Feedly!

19 Responses to “Mango Peach Shrimp Tacos”

Heather // girlichef — October 27, 2014 at 11:05 am

Mmmm….tacos… These just look like they are exploding with flavor!

Cookin Canuck — October 27, 2014 at 12:47 pm

My family would be so happy if I served them these tacos for dinner! I love the sweet and savory combo you have going on here.

Ashley @ Wishes & Dishes — October 27, 2014 at 12:55 pm

I don’t love the pre-cooked shrimp either – I’d rather do it this way! Not gross at al! Love these tacos – delish!

Angie | Big Bear's Wife — October 27, 2014 at 2:50 pm

Oh my gosh, I HAVE to use the shrimp that I have to peel and devein! I like HAVE to know it’s clean haha. Love these tacos!

Stephanie @ Back For Seconds — October 27, 2014 at 5:03 pm

These sound like the best shrimp tacos ever! Beautiful too!

Melanie — October 27, 2014 at 7:44 pm

This is my favorite meal of all time. Shrimp tacos are a bit of heaven. This recipe looks wonderful!

Kim (Feed Me, Seymour) — October 27, 2014 at 8:19 pm

I have to admit I’ve never had a shrimp taco. I’m so big on classic chicken ones but these will definitely convert me!

Brenda@Sugar-Free Mom — October 27, 2014 at 8:54 pm

My kiddies love tacos! This sounds delicious!

Martha @ A Family Feast — October 27, 2014 at 9:00 pm

These look amazing! Love the mango-peach flavor combination with the shrimp…a bit of savory and sweet together!

Ginny McMeans — October 27, 2014 at 11:19 pm

Love the spice combination and soft tacos are my favorite!

christine — October 28, 2014 at 12:37 pm

I’ve actually never tried a shrimp taco, but from the looks of this I know I would devour them! Looks great, thanks for this dinner idea.

Nancy P.@thebittersideofsweet — October 28, 2014 at 12:51 pm

I had fish tacos today for lunch but these are really making me wish I had shrimp ones instead!

Kim Beaulieu — October 28, 2014 at 7:44 pm

This is simply amazing. Nothing better than tacos.

Nutmeg Nanny — October 28, 2014 at 10:14 pm

I want these tacos!

Marjory @ Dinner-Mom — October 28, 2014 at 10:48 pm

This would totally be a hit at my house. Love the peach – I have jar of peach salsa in the fridge and I can’t get enough of it!

Lauren @ Healthy Delicious — October 29, 2014 at 10:19 am

These photos are gorgeous! I’m totally craving tacos now.

Kellie @ The Suburban Soapbox — October 29, 2014 at 3:16 pm

Great photos! And the flavor combination in these tacos is seriously amazing.

Jessica (Savory Experiments) — October 30, 2014 at 6:57 pm

We could eat tacos every night of the week in our house. I like trying new flavor combinations, so this is great!

Amanda @ The Kitcheneer — November 3, 2014 at 5:46 pm

I LOVE shrimp tacos! These would make for the perfect quick week night meal!